1. Purchase Order or Forecast Sales: If you have a purchase order from a customer or are purchasing goods based on forecasted sales or for stock we can provide funding for the goods you need to buy.
2. Pre-Shipment: We can make payment and provide guarantees to your suppliers in the following ways:
- Letter of Credit or Supplier Undertaking: This is a promise to the supplier that they’ll get paid if they deliver the goods on time and according to your specifications.
- Deposit: Our new deposit finance option means you can pay if a deposit is required.
- Full pre-pay (Ex-Works): In an offer unique to the market we can now provide funding to pay for goods before they are shipped, ideal when having to deal with suppliers who prefer upfront payment.
3. Post-Shipment: This option allows for full payment to suppliers upon shipment of your goods.
Download our Simple Guide to Trade Finance
4. Invoice Finance: Invoice funding is ideal for businesses that have customers on long payment terms, or who often pay late. Our Trade Finance service can work in tandem and there are two methods available:
- Invoice Discounting can fill the gap between raising customer invoices and getting paid.
- Factoring Services are ideal for businesses that require funding and prefer to outsource collections from their customers.
5. Additional Services: Alongside our Trade Finance offering, we also offer:
- Non-recourse Bad Debt Protection and take on your bad debt risk.
- Our Foreign Exchange Service can help you to save money by allowing you to fix favourable exchange rates to use at a pre-agreed future date.