Back to Business Survey Prize Draw 2016 Terms and Conditions
Standard Prize Draw Rules
By your participation in the Back to Business Survey (‘the Research’) you are eligible to be entered into the Bibby Financial Services Ltd Prize Draw to win one of ten prizes of £100. Please read the following applicable Competition Terms and Conditions.
These Competition Terms and Conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
- You are eligible for the Prize Draw by your participation in the Research only.
- Please note that only participants submitting a fully completed Research Survey can be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The closing date and time for the Prize Draw is 10pm on 30th November 2016
- No purchase or payment is required for entry into the Prize Draw.
- You must be a resident of the UK and 18 years of age or over to be eligible.
- Employees of Bibby Financial Services Ltd, their immediate families and persons connected with the Research and Prize Draw will not be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
- You will only be entered into the Prize Draw once.
- Use of a false name or address in the Research will result in ineligibility for the Prize Draw.
- There will be ten prizes of £100 each.
- Each winner will receive one Prize only.
- The Prize cannot be modified and is non-transferable.
- The Prize Draw selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Ten winners will be selected in the Prize Draw.
- Only winners will be contacted and notified by email, no later than 31st December 2016, or such later date within Bibby Financial Services Ltd’s discretion.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, Bibby Financial Services Ltd reserves the right to offer the Prize to an alternative entry or entries selected.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- A list of winners may be published by Bibby Financial Services Ltd on its website. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- This Prize Draw is promoted by Bibby Financial Services Ltd. Bibby Financial Services Ltd is a Limited Company registered in the United Kingdom. Our registered office is at: 105 Duke Street, Liverpool, L1 5JQ.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the disclosure of their name, county and country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Bibby Financial Services relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Bibby Financial Services Ltd may retain all Research data results indefinitely and may choose to incorporate it on any of its websites in the future. Any future publication of non-identifying results or sharing of the results with its partners will be at Bibby Financial Services Ltd’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Bibby Financial Services Ltd excludes all liability under these terms, in contract or tort (including negligence) for any loss, damage, costs and/or expenses, loss of profits, goodwill, consequential, indirect or special losses, howsoever caused, suffered or incurred in connection with the Research and the Prize Draw.
- We reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations will be notified to you by email and/or by posting the variations to our website.
- These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Bibby Financial Services Ltd concerning your participation in the Research and Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants agree to be bound by these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.